- The Fence: Human Smuggling, Terrorists, and Public Safety along the US Mexico Border, Robert Lee Maril, Texas Tech University Press. March, 2011.
- Center for Diversity and Inequality Research, Department of Sociology, East Carolina University.
- David Cunningham
Department of Sociology, Brandeis University. Author of There’s Something Happening Here: The New Left, the Klan, and FBI Counterintelligence.
- David Spener
Associate Professor of Anthropology, Trinity University. Author of Clandestine Crossings: Migrants and Coyotes on the Texas-Mexico Border (Cornell University Press, 2009) and The U.S.-Mexico Border: Transcending Divisions, Contesting Identities (Lynne Rienner Publishers, 1998)
- Timothy Dunn
Associate Professor of Sociology, Salisbury University: Author of Blockading the Border and Human Rights: The El Paso Operation That Remade Immigration Enforcement (University of Texas Press, 2010) and The Militarization of the U.S.-Mexico Border, 1978-1992 (Center for Mexican American Studies, University of Texas-Austin).
- Tomas R. Jimenez, Stanford University. Author of Replenished Ethnicity (University of California Press, 2009).
- Anastasio Hernandez-Rojas (4)
- ATF Scandal (4)
- Boeing and Raytheon (3)
- Border Security (11)
- Customs and Border Protection (9)
- Department of Homeland Security (5)
- Drug Cartels (7)
- En Espanol (Spanish Translations) (16)
- Gender Discrimination (1)
- Immigration (10)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) (2)
- The Border Fence (1)
- The ELECTION (7)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Y-12 (7)